Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kitty

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

» Vote for the Missing Clan ~ SWP 2016
14/09/16, 01:23 pm by Strongsoul

The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]}

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]}

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- on 10/01/15, 10:45 pm

Distortedsoul watched as Hazelcloud left the camp, then looked to Scorchwind. "Want me to go with them and keep an eye out? I'm bored, I could be your scout." She meowed to her.

-

Hazelcloud felt her paws become slightly wet as she stepped into a tiny puddle, and liked the cooling feeling on her paw pads. She looked all around, but realized tracking him with smell would be easier. She closed her eyes, and scented with her mouth open slightly, tasting the air with her scent glands in her mouth. She picked up the smell. Since she was new to clan life, she just barely recognized his scent, but she went after it anyway. She started to pick it up stronger as she got closer, but she still hadn't spotted him.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

View user profile http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on 10/01/15, 10:50 pm

He pounced towards her, unaware it was her at first, when he saw he squirmed akwardly, skidding in the water on his side
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- on 11/01/15, 01:53 am

At the unexpected pounce, she was startled and dove to the side to evade, into a roll, rolling off of the side of a small but slightly high ledge to crash into a boggy swamp-like area.
A groan escaped her mouth. What just happened? she thought, trying to open her eyes to see around her, despite her dizziness and surprise. 
When she did, she saw she fell off of a small stone ledge, although it seemed so high up from her laying-back-down position. 
"Enemy?" She muttered quietly, trying to gather her strength to get up and surprise the intruder. 
She felt the thick mud-water soak almost all of her body, besides her ears, face, and stomach. However, the splash into the terrain made mud droplets splash all over her.

Basically, she was covered in mud. And then the leaves from a short tree with branches she hit on the way down fell all over her.
Mud and leaves. Nice. I'll never get this out of my fur. She thought, but then realized there were more pressing matters at hand. 
Finally, she got up, and looked around her for any way she could climb up the ledge to attack her enemy with the element of surprise.

She gasped quietly as she realized that she was covered in scratches, and she must have twisted her right front leg!
The dirt had stung the wounds, and her leg throbbed when she put pressure on it.
I'm no use to anyone like this! Where's Feralclaw? Maybe he can help defeat this--
She had remembered that she smelled his scent intensely right as that cat dove at her. Was that him?
Oh, great, I overreacted, and now I can't get back up this.. this..
"FRUSTRATING ledge!" She finished her thought aloud, and then realized she could try and climb the tree near the ledge to get up.
As she walked three-legged to the trunk of the tree, she called out; "Feralclaw? Hello? Are you there?"
She climbed up the base of the tree, but then fell back into the mud because of her injured leg.
With a sigh of exasperation, she continued calling out.
"Feralclaw! I'm down here! Can you hear me?"
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on 11/01/15, 02:11 am

He grunted as he slid into a tree head first, "Yes..." He muttered shaking his head, his vision blurry "Where are you?" He stumbled towards her voice slowly, his right paw planted a tail length from the ledge.

Last edited by Feralclaw on 11/01/15, 02:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- on 11/01/15, 02:13 am

"No, no, no! Stay back! Wait until you're not so dizzy, there's a ledge here, I fell and I need to see the medicine cat but I can't get back up, and you'll be no help if you fall!" She yelled up to him as he heard him muttering something dizzy-sounding.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on 11/01/15, 02:15 am

"Do you want me to get help?" He asked worried about her "How bad is it?"
Feralclaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- on 11/01/15, 02:18 am

"Uhm.." She said, focusing on the specific pain in her scratches to find out where they were. "My cheek, back, legs, and stomach are scratched up a bit. Thankfully they're not deep, just stinging with all the dirt! And my right front leg got twisted, it's still sore and I can't put weight on it to climb up this tree here. I'll be fine as long as I can get out of the boggy muddy swamp!" Hazelcloud called out, and backed up so she could see Feralclaw near the ledge.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on 11/01/15, 11:07 am

As his vision cleared, he looked down at her and drew his head back in shock, She really did twist her leg! he thought, "Alright, I see you, Im coming down." he pounced down the ledge landing in the murky water, "Alright so how did you try to get up?"

OOC: FERAL ENOUGH WITH YOUR SCHEMES
Feralclaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- on 11/01/15, 02:27 pm

"This tree, on the right side. I just fell again trying to climb it. Is there a way to go around the ledge?" She asked, thinking it would be easier to take a longer route then to climb the tree.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on 11/01/15, 02:47 pm

"No, sadly, but first we should worry about cleaning your scratches, Wouldn't do any good to let them get infected would it?" He meowed before licking one of the scratches on her back

OOC: if scorch wind showed up XD
Feralclaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- on 11/01/15, 02:53 pm

OOC: LOL Oh snap!

~

Hazelcloud purred. Although it stung, it felt better to get the more intensely stinging mud out of her cuts.
"Sorry for overreacting like that, I didn't know it was you, and I definitely didn't know there was a ledge right there!" She said with a laugh.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on 11/01/15, 02:58 pm

"It's alright, but my question is, why?" He asked, still licking the cuts, "Why did you even follow me?"
Feralclaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart on 11/01/15, 04:04 pm

"Yeah, sure. Whatever you want." she mewed to Distortedsoul, sounding like she would not care if ShadowClan themselves attacked. "Go ahead.." I feel as if Feralclaw is just playing games with me.. she thought. Trying to hurt me.. Her eyes filled p with a few tears, but she blinked them away before they could fall.

Ooc: Haha!
Stormheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on 11/01/15, 04:11 pm

Pausing for a few moments he meowed simply "I feel bad for scorchwind, i did love her, and i still do, just not as strongly for some..... Reasons." he continued to lick Hazelcloud, going down to her leg
Feralclaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- on 11/01/15, 10:29 pm

"I understand. Sometimes, cats grow apart."
Hazelcloud pondered the previous question.
"Why, did you not want to be followed?" She said jokingly, but nevertheless answered honestly. "Sometimes you need some time for yourself to think, but sometimes it's nice to have someone to talk to. I figured you were upset. I'm a part of this clan now, and if any clanmate is upset, I take it into my paws to help cheer them up." Hazelcloud replied, and studied her injured leg closely. She wondered if she had twisted it or broken it. The medicine cat will fix it well, I'm sure. She thought to herself, smiling. "Why did you even talk to me, back in camp?" Hazelcloud meowed to Feralclaw.

~

Distortedsoul frowned at the reply. She could tell Scorchwind was deeply hurt by something.
"Scorchwind? You know it helps to have someone to talk to. Or, we can go get some mud and cover Feralclaw in it when he's sleeping, if you want some revenge."  Distortedsoul said, lightheartedly, to try and cheer her up. "What would help most right now?" She asked.

Last edited by ♫Fιrєfℓy♥ on 11/01/15, 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I just remembered Distortedsoul should reply. XD)
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on 11/01/15, 11:19 pm

"You were the first cat I saw as I walked in, I guess scorchwind thought that I was trying to play with her emotions. There's nothing we can do about it." He meowed I have my reasons.
Feralclaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- on 12/01/15, 02:40 am

Hazelcloud nodded. "I think I understand why she got angry, though. The first person you talked to was me, and she felt like she was being ignored. Had you two gotten close recently? She might want some attention too. If you don't want to talk to her, I will. Would you rather walk around camp with her giving you death glares, or put this behind you?" She said with a smile. After she finished talking, she scanned the muddy swamp again, and stretched her wounded leg to try and get it to support more weight. "I think I'll try to climb that tree again, if I get up quick enough I might be able to make it."
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on 12/01/15, 08:46 am

"Oh it's fine, She'll get over it." he meowed to her with a quick nod "Go for it. I'll stand at the bottom if you fall."
Feralclaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart on 12/01/15, 04:08 pm

Meanwhile, Scorchwind started to pad around camp with no exact purpose, feeling lost and sad.. She thought that she would never get over what Feralclaw had done to her..
Stormheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on 18/01/15, 10:17 pm

"Listen, I have to get to back to Scorchwind." he said grabbing her scruff and climbing up the tree a short distance
Feralclaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- on 19/01/15, 01:37 am

"Thank you! I can almost.. reach it.." She said, straining and stretching. Finally, her claws caught onto the stone of the ledge. "I'll be okay now. Sorry about dragging you down there! I guess I just needed a boost." Hazelcloud meowed.
"And yes, that's a good idea. I'm sure she's upset right now. I'd like to meet her in a better circumstance, once she's her old self." She said, smiling happily.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on 19/01/15, 08:10 am

"Its alright, get back to camp as soon as you can." he said, climbing the tree and jumping onto the ledge
Feralclaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- on 19/01/15, 10:10 pm

"Well, I happen to be going there right now!" She said lightheartedly, with a grunt at the end as she pulled herself onto the ledge. hurt for leg, but otherwise she made it safely. "Race you!" She said, and started running three-legged. After about two steps she fell flat on her face. "Or not." She muttered, and got herself back up. "Anyways, see you back there later." She meowed, smiling, and began to walk back to the camp.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw on 19/01/15, 10:43 pm

"Let me help you." he meowed going using his shoulder to support her, "It won't look good with scorchwind but.."
Feralclaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- on 19/01/15, 10:53 pm

She sighed, her tiredness overruling her stubbornness. "Okay. Maybe you could help until we're close to the camp, so she doesn't get mad, but some weight is taken off my paws as well." Hazelcloud said, purring as she thought her plan was quite clever.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top