Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kitty

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

» Vote for the Missing Clan ~ SWP 2016
14/09/16, 01:23 pm by Strongsoul

Don't mind this.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't mind this.....

Post by *Smoke* on 11/01/14, 10:40 pm

Basically, I'm stealing Meggy's idea of putting homework on here to... do whatever with it later. I don't remember what she did with it later on but I'm just posting my persuasive essay on here to copy 'n' paste to Microsoft word tomorrow on my parent's computer to print it out. My crappy PC doesn't have Microsoft Word, so go figure v_v
So, this is basically my persuasive essay on 'how Fall/Autumn is the best season'. It makes me feel stupid, because I'm constantly repeating myself, but my dumb and creepy teacher will be like 'er mer gerd, dis is bertiful'. Ugh. I hate my English class with a passion. It's too basic.

Autumn is the Greatest Season
By Kristina +_+_+_+

In every season, there is something that makes that part of the year special. Their reasons of importance to people range in many ways as well. But of the 4 that exist here on Earth, I believe that Autumn, also known as Fall, is the most spectacular. Autumn is the best season because its weather and tree cycle are beautiful, it is the harvesting season, and lots of fun holidays go on during Fall.

First, Autumn is the best season because the beautiful tree cycle is breath-taking with its vibrant varieties and the cool temperature that comes along with the season.  It's the perfect balance between warmth and cold, giving you the spine-tingling feeling of chilly. Temperatures around 50 and 60 degrees aren't too cold to where you're stuck at home, and also not too hot where you sweat buckets trying to do one simple thing. Moving on to the trees that add to Mother Nature's effects, the colors that range from yellow to orange to red seem to blend together in the most awe-inspiring ways. No tree has the exact same shading, and the sound of the leaves rustling against each other in the chilly wind is soothing.

Also, Fall is the best season because it is the time of harvesting, making this time of the year's values to rise even higher. Famers bring in their very important crops in North America such as corn, pumpkins, apples, and multiple other foods. Farmers Markets get a lot of produce, therefore quite a bit of profit. It brings more food into homes, and organic foods rise at that time.

Finally, Fall is the best season because so many exciting holidays go on around the world at this time of year. In Mexico, they have the Day of the Dead, honoring those who were no longer amongst the living with festivities in their honor. In the U.S, we have Halloween and Thanksgiving, a time of friendly get-togethers and thanking our ancestors and the Native Americans who helped them. Over in Germany, they have Oktoberfest, which is a big feast that lasts for a few days celebrating the harvest of the year. It causes friendships to grow closer, and for you to have a splendid time with those you care about.

Overall, Autumn is gorgeous within all its degrees, it is a time of joyful harvest as well as a duration to have fun with the holidays making it the best season of them all. It is not just a time to skip, forget about or not pay mind to. There are so many things to do, that no one can do anything. Next time it rolls around, it will still be the same but it is so much greater in real life than on paper.

So.... Yeah. I hate English. Too easy.
BURGER.

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

View user profile http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't mind this.....

Post by megarin on 11/01/14, 10:45 pm

HEY THAT WAS MY IDEA
I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE COPYWRITED IT
Lol
I know how you feel about simple English assignments.
I have one due Wednesday and I want to show my creativity, but apparently that isn't what essays are about.
D:
megarin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 11/01/14, 11:01 pm

Yeah! Persuasive essays are the worst in my opinion. You can't actually write about something you like because 'it has nothing to do with what were doing'. Ugh XP
You can claim copyright when this is printed out XP

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

View user profile http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top