Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kitty

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

» Vote for the Missing Clan ~ SWP 2016
14/09/16, 01:23 pm by Strongsoul

That Willow That Makes Only Others Weep [Willowpaw's Biography]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

That Willow That Makes Only Others Weep [Willowpaw's Biography]

Post by Guest on 01/07/13, 04:47 am

Character name: Wilowpaw

Nickname: Willa

Character age: Seven moons

Clan/Tribe: WindClan

Personality: (Long Description)

To be honest, seemingly sweet little Willa doesn't have the nicest personality. It is so disappointing when looks can be trick one. In her case, some are most certainly tricked.

Shy she will come across as at first, just the quiet one in the background who wouldn't harm a soul. The one with those round, innocent blue eyes. Why, who would not want to know her?

That thought spins around in a cat's mind for a long amount of time, and then they get to know her. And then, -of course- they regret that little thought they had in the back of the mind. Perhaps they even consider it one of the biggest mistakes of their life, getting to know her.

See, I will make this clear: Willowpaw chooses her friends. No, never be mistaken, she can be very loyal at times; though only to those she chooses to be give her loyalty to.

In a way, she functions like a predator; kind and quiet personality draws others in. Once they get to know her they may think what a charming soul she is, or what a beautiful cat she is. Willa is very much aware of her charm, and casts away those who she does not need any more.

To put in other words: she uses others. Yes, she does it entirely on purpose, all at the worst intentions. If she thinks there is something she can get from you, she will go and try to get it. Which, most of the time; she is successful in.

There is no doubt that this young she-cat is selfish. How sad in a way, as she has it in her to be such a great cat, to be remembered and loved one day. However, she chooses a different path, a one for personal gain. Instead she probably will be remembered in the future of what a heartless soul she is and detested by others.

Perhaps by the ones Willa is closet to she will be remembered with fondness. The moment she sees you walk in, she has her mind set on how she will effect the cat's life. Most of the time it is negative ways, but sometimes positive.

Once this she-cat decides how she will have an effect on you, she never changes her mind. If she decides to become your friend, want an amazing friend can she be. Yes, to those she uses she can be horrible- or just plain mean. Will talk behind their back, be horrible right to their face is she has no uses anymore for you. But if she decides to become your friend.....Willopaw could be the best one you may ever find.

She will stand beside you, no matter what. Never say a bad word, just always loyal, alway there. Who wouldn't want a friend like that? The problem is, she is only like that to a very few. She's imperfect. No-one is flawless, and Willa certainly is not even near the point of being so.

Appearance: (Long Description)

No-one can deny how pretty Willa is. As much as some will grow to hate her, there is no denying: she is beautiful. Her appearance, is unusual. Perhaps that is what makes her even more stunning, the fact that she looks so different, and everything about her is almost the complete opposite to any other cat.

She has a nice face. A good way to the start the paragraph, but perhaps too of a weak word was used in the previous sentence; she has a pretty face. Her ears are pointed, in the perfect triangular shape. A cute pink little noes, and those fine whiskers.

Moving on, I shall describe her pelt. It is, probably the most remarkably unique feature about this she-cat. It is hard to describe what colour her fur is, it could be said as a misty shade of grey. Of course, to describe something like mist is ridiculous- mist is transparent. Yet, if you were not to take it literally you would know what I mean. Her fur is like a layer of stirring fog in the early morning of an overcast day.

Ahh.... now I have mentioned the word "overcast". You could say that her coat looks like the sky on a gloomy day, with those grey weeping clouds. But then of course you could describe it as smoke too, or just the colour grey itself. Willowpaw's coat is all of these of course, but a particular shade of the examples; - a sort of silvery colour. Not exactly silver, but more of a pale grey. As if somehow all of the previous colour in her fur had been drained out.

She does not have any colour apart from that light grey on her coat. No stripes, no blotches, no spots: nothing. If you like, you could call her coat plain. Yet, it would be a hard thing to say: the shade of Willa's fur colour is........so different, and kind of grasping because of that.

There is nothing "fluffy" about. No little tufts of fur, no thick coat to keep her warm. Her fur is just smooth. That can be rather beautiful (though certainly not as soft if it was fluffy) as her silver-like coat shines in the sun. Short fur can be useful in Summer, but when it comes down to Winter.....it is a struggle. Those cats with long or thick fur, who in the Summer have to take on the extra that comes with a thick coat, now can gloat in Winter, as they are the ones who keep warmer than the rest. It is the same for Willowpaw, except the complete opposite.

This she-cat does have the build of a WindClanner. A lean body, and long legs. Having long legs make it easier to run, and make her a fast sprinter. Because of this, she finds it easy to hunt rabbits. The disadvantage is however, when it comes to battle. Willa only has her agility, and the power of quick blows to keep her up; while other cats have the advantage of being heavier and power.

Even though Willowpaw's most best feature would her coat, her eyes are stunning too. Not a pale blue, but a dark blue. What should it be prepared to? Almost like the colour of a lake's surface during nighttime, that inky black type of colour. Except her eyes are a tad more lighter; and well, blue.

The one thing overall about pretty little Willa that I can say is: However beautiful some are on the outside, hardly ever does it turn out the same in the inside. What a pity.

Mental Disabilities:
None does this apprentice cat have, only if the act of selfishness and personal gain can be counted.

Likes/Dislikes:

- Well who would of expected this? Willa loves those type of cats who will literally bend their backs for her. She loves having others who will doing anything for her, almost like slaves or minions.

-And of course, when Willowpaw loves cats who listen to her every word, she hates ones who don't. She really hates them. Apart from her closest friends, she does not like someone treating her like they are an equal to her. In her mind, she is superior to everyone else, except is she says so. And those who don't act like it? It gets to her a lot.

- Surprisingly, despite her greedy and selfish nature: she loves Elders. She feels somewhat of sympathy (or the closest at cat like her can get) for them. She enjoys listening to their stories. But cleaning out their den? Well, that is an entirely different story.

-Hunting. Yes, well she is good at it. And of course Willowpaw likes to chance to rub it into everyone's face that she is better than them.

Current mate:
N/A
{Though I do hope my girl gets one! Or be a heartbreaker and have many. XD}

Current crush:
N/A
{I wonder who will be the lucky tom? Or maybe she will just have many passing crushes.}

Offspring:
N/A
{It would be an interesting plot to do, however.}

Family:

{I just conjured her up with my mind! ^^ She doesn't have any yet, but perhaps I'll be able to get her a bit of a family tree.}

Back to top Go down

Re: That Willow That Makes Only Others Weep [Willowpaw's Biography]

Post by Guest on 01/07/13, 04:52 am

Fantastic! :D Amazing bio Piglet ^^ Very descriptive, you could write a book! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01/07/13, 05:13 am

Sorrel wrote:Fantastic! :D Amazing bio Piglet ^^ Very descriptive, you could write a book! :D

Aww....thanks. Sometimes I swear I could write a very thick book just about one character's appearance. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01/07/13, 12:20 pm

Dang, you are really good at roleplaying lol I usually can only do that when I have really high muse xP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01/07/13, 05:44 pm

You should see me when I hate the character I am roleplaying; literally one liners all the way. But if I love my character, you'd be seeing at the very least two paragraphs each post. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01/07/13, 08:49 pm

For me it depends on how well the thread is going XD If its like fights, a book is written, same with hunting lol If its just talking, its short sentences xP

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ on 01/07/13, 09:30 pm

Bleh, bios are my weak point in rping :T Good job Piglet!
Mini~
Administrator

View user profile http://thenewera.fullforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01/07/13, 11:25 pm

My weak point in roleplaying is trying to make sure my character don't end up as exactly the same in personality, and appearance.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 01/07/13, 11:30 pm

I know what you mean. I have waaay too many gray she-cats in my gallery .-.
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

View user profile http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02/07/13, 02:17 am

Yeah, and I always have this things for cats with blue eyes, and multiple times on other roleplaying sites I find myself saying: "You can see the emotion swimming underneath his/her eyes...." Always the same line occurring over and over again. D: It's a habit I've been trying to kick for a while now. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 02/07/13, 02:20 am

Ah :3
I seem to like orange/brown eyes, and blue eyes too. Smokewhisper has blue eyes, Moonpaw has brown eyes, Klaus has orange eyes, Rouge had orange eyes, Sabine {she's not my cat but I did choose her appearance} has blue eyes, and a lot of others.
Gosh, I think that means I'd fall for someone with brown, orange or blue eyes D:
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02/07/13, 03:33 am

Orange eyes? That would be really strange if you saw a person walking around with those colour eyes. :o

I actually don't think I have EVER made any cat characters with orange eyes, apart from a fox I once created. I am not sure if he even had orange eyes, it might have been green.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 02/07/13, 03:35 am

Orange eyes are awesome in my opinion :D
I wish I had orange eyes, not like the bright kind but the ones like a mix of brown and orange.
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 27/04/14, 11:45 pm

This cat is up for adoption :3

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin on 28/04/14, 07:32 am

Aw yes!
Somebody good better get her because her and her sister were supposed to have a love triangle with Jay (Flightpaw)
megarin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart on 28/04/14, 06:39 pm

Can I adopt her, please? She seems like an interesting cat, one that would be fun to RP..
Stormheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 28/04/14, 06:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart on 28/04/14, 07:47 pm

Form:

Name Of Cat: Willowpaw

2 Reasons You Want To Adopt Them: I find her interesting, it would be fun to RP as her.

Things You Might Change: Nope

Are You Going To Make Them Change Clans: Nope

How Will You Rp Them (Basic-Advanced): Advanced

Any Plot Ideas For Them: Nope, not yet, but Meggy mentioned something about a love triangle?
Stormheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 28/04/14, 08:15 pm

Please post on the adoption center thread :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart on 28/04/14, 08:57 pm

Stormheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top