Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kitty

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

» Vote for the Missing Clan ~ SWP 2016
14/09/16, 01:23 pm by Strongsoul

Sorry For Not Posting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorry For Not Posting!

Post by *Smoke* on 25/11/14, 11:47 pm

Hey guys. For the past couple of days I haven't really been on, and I'm really sorry about that. I know you guys won't be angry, but I'm just putting this out there so none of you think I've gone missing.
School's been wrecking havoc, I have a lot going on with my grandparents cause we're looking for a horse for myself and we recently put a good horse down, my mother is creating drama where there is none, my brother is home from college, and my other brother's girlfriend is over for Thanksgiving. As you can tell, I've been very busy. Oh, and today my brother (the one home from college) was sworn into the army. That was cool. And boring. I forgot my phone in the car, so while we were waiting I had nothing to do. I know, first world problems XD
Anyway, I'm sorry I've been gone, but tomorrow I'm catching up!
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

View user profile http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry For Not Posting!

Post by Kitty on 26/11/14, 12:22 am

Awww smokey! I understand! Also I remember when my sister joined the Navy and then a year later my brother joined the Air Force. My sister has left the Navy, but my brother is stationed in Alaska. It's kind of scary actually,especially not being as close to him as I was, since I love in Georgia. My sister is in Virginia so that's not as far, but it's weird being the only child at home. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR MOM IS TOO LAZY TO COOK THANKSGIVING SO YOUR EATING AND CRACKER BARREL. This is the first time this will happen for me incase you didn't know. Also, poor horsie. I try to stick to just going to school because I have to, no extra things, so school isn't busy. I just hate most of the people there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 26/11/14, 09:25 am

I'm sorry to hear, Kit! Congratulations to your brother and sister though for joining our military. I was thankfully never stationed in Alaska with my dad, but I had friend there at one point and she said it wasn't half bad.
I've gotten used to not being near my brothers, since there's this huge age gap. One left for a year to live with my grandparents, and the other left for college when I was 6 so I've only gotten to know him since he came home.
I miss Cracker Barrel D: Believe it or not, it's mainly a south thing. You only get like two in all of Pennsylvania and it sucks. I haven't eaten there in years. Oh, and Genghis Grill. Jeez, I miss that. Anyway, I'm sorry about your mom not cooking. It's not that long a drive form Georgia to Pennsylvania though! XD We're probably just like Georgia just colder and more Steeler-Crazy.
You should really look at doing extra curricular activities, Kit. I did Volleyball and Math Club last year and it was really cool. This year I'm getting a horse so I can't do Volleyball but I might be able to do lacrosse, and Math Club doesn't get in the way but there's a new teacher for it and it's just not as good.

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

View user profile http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty on 26/11/14, 01:00 pm

We don't have volleyball in middle school, we don't have lacrosse at all. So, yeah. I wanted to join the soccer team, but I couldn't get a physical in time.

I got to visit my brother in Anchorage, Alaska. JBER is a really really big base, it stretches to the top of the mountains and really far out from the base of the mountain. There is a huge forest area in the back and a lake, it's very pretty, he said they saw a ton of moose and a few bear back there. JBER stands for Joint-base Elemendorf-Richardson btw, it's Army and Air Force. My dad got stationed in Turkey for a few years before he married my mom and I was born, so that was very interesting to find out.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top